A fun walk (Sept)

 Back to school night.  The kids met their teachers and dropped off their backpacks.  We are so lucky to have the school across the street from us.  Makes walking so easy.  They have loved riding bikes to school and it is nice to get some energy out of Brooke in the morning!
 William and Brooke working on some homework.  She is a good student.  We haven't had a super rigid schedule, but have been doing the best we can.
This is a pretty bridge a few minutes from us.  It is gorgeous at sunset!

 I was nervous about letting the kids this close to the falls, but I had to get a picture of it!  It is beautiful! We hope to see Niagra Falls someday, so this is a good start.  William was obviously thrilled.
 I love the wildness of nature out here.  The tree was hanging in the water.  
 Brooke is the queen of sharing.  And the more we praise her for sharing, the more she shares.  It's a win/win.
 I came across a random street while we were out driving once and wanted to try out the path.  So, we went out one day on an early out from school.  It was a perfect day for it!  The smell of freshness was so pungent.  I love this picture of the kids with their popsicles.  And the reflection of the sky in the water.  You almost can't tell which one is sky and which one is water.
 Buds.  Brooke was ticked off at this point.  But the kids liked the area behind them because it was all dried up.  We tried to think of what had happened to make it dry up.
 We hung out underneath the bridge.  That was pretty cool.
 Spencer and his "gun". I swear, everything is a gun.  But at least he is smiling.  Yes, William has a princess cup.  Happily, he doesn't care at this point.  Give it a few months.
Brooke was nervous to come down, so Hailey hopped up and helped her.  What a good girl. Love to see my girls helping each other out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......