Phone pictures galore
One of the happiest times in our house is when the lego magazine comes in the mail.
Spencer comes and snuggles in bed with me every morning. One of my favorite times of the day.
Spencer missing lots of teeth! He loves to tell people that he is six and has lost six teeth!
Brooke being a doll!
The kids and I had to run a bunch of errands one day when it was freezing, so I rewarded myself with a new hat.
Hailey and I realized we were sitting the same way one day.
The river was frozen over on the top. It was a sheet of ice! So amazing.
Something I wrote was published in a real book! It was one of my life goals, so that was pretty great.
William has started lining up his trucks. Cute little man.
Spencer sandwich
Brooke and I did some yoga in the winter to calm her down after too much time inside. She says I can't do these hard moves because they are in "Spanish".
Spencer put on William's coat one day. Hilarious!
Painting with William is always an adventure.
Hailey reading with Grandpa when they came to visit. He got them a Shel Silverstein book.
We went birthday shopping with Nanah when they came to visit. It was so fun to see them and spend some good time with them.
William jumps right in when Blake has a project going.
William throwing a monster fit. Welcome to the terrible 2's!
Hailey's giant pancake so had for her birthday breakfast. That was a fun day!
Ice skating for her birthday. She did pretty well for her first time!
William trudging through the snow. What a trooper!
Valentines from the kids from school.
The snow was incredible! I have never seen so much snow in my life or ice/snow/hail. What a mess!
Brooke was really tired one day and fell asleep like this.
Wearing swimsuits in the winter because that's what we do. I had to hide Brooke's because she wanted to wear it outside!
Making a snow fort on the side of the house.
Hailey eating her annual icicle. Nothing like dirty frozen water!


























Comments