January went fast
After Christmas and New Years, I'm usually blah, but January was so busy that I didn't really have time for that! I did like this peek a boo sun we saw one day while driving.
Awesome. Apparently the kids like to take pictures of me sleeping when they get up super early.
Once Blake lays on the floor, the kids all need to lay on him. It's so cute.
See, I told you it was cold!
One day was actually warm enough to go outside and William took advantage of it but pushing all the snow off of the wall.
Blake got up early one day and shoveled all the snow after a big snowfall. What a good guy. Our neighbor even did our sidewalks with his snow blower. So nice.
William was messing around in our room one day and found one of his birthday presents under our bed. He was just dying to open it so we did. Even though his birthday is in March.
Spent an hour outside in the snow. It's just so fun for them. Besides it being cold, the snow has endless possibilities.
Brooke made a snow seat
Put Brooke's hair in pig tails one day. Lasted for about an hour, ha.
Hailey and I hanging out one night after bed.
Spencer made toast one morning and figured out that it looked like a dementor from Harry Potter. He was pretty excited.
My dad texted me one day when it was -30 that we should go outside and have popsicles. So, we did for two seconds, just for this picture. The kids had some late starts, so that was pretty nice to have some slower morning time together.
Why bring real snow inside when you can make fake snow! This kept them pretty entertained while I cleaned the kitchen. We still have it ready to use for volcanos because of the baking soda.
William was just dying to go outside. It was 0 degrees but he wouldn't quit so I let him out and after ten minutes, he came back. His cheeks were very rosy. What a funny kid.
Took the kids to a jumping/run around place to get some energy out. They loved it!
The view from the boys room one icy day.
Doesn't he look cozy!
I told Brooke she needed a rest one day because she was acting crazy. And she totally fell asleep with her favorite things.
Blake was tightening the table one day and I got a view of our names Hailey painted when we painted our table last summer.
Spencer started karate and has been loving it. It's been great for his confidence too.
Brooke said she wanted to write letters to President Monson and Uchtdorf and Eyring. She's still working on them a few weeks later but it's the thought that counts.
Eating snow! It melted before we could make snow cones.
It was prefect snowman snow. We even made this without coats, because it was 32 degrees, toasty! Brooke named him "Party". Hailey was home sick from school so we gave her a ten minute reprieve from her room.
Another Spencer toast story: "Hey, mom it looks like Idaho!"
I was going through a mountain of papers one day and found this one from Hailey. Think it's the greatest thing ever!
William has been loving helping. He put them all in the wrong places but it kept him busy.
William said, "Hey I look like a Grandpa!"
We went on a winter walk one day and walked on a frozen lake. Pretty crazy. There were some ice fishers out there too.
Our friends, the Larsons, that we went on the walk with.
William digging snow.
I have been squishing Spencer's face for years now. It's so funny.
Had a nice day last week so I decided to go on a run. It was good to get out running again.
Spencer and I went to Great to be 8. I can't believe he will be baptized this year! He has such a great testimony too.
I was going a little crazy this week, so Blake and William and I went to breakfast and then cleaned the house most of the day. I was so grateful to have the extra help. Blake always gets to the tedious things that I don't have time for.
He's also fun and will suck up the kids in the vacuum.
Hailey's holy ssocks!!!
Babysat a lot of kids the past few weeks. These are som e of our favorites, Cora and Ivy.
One night, Blake was working late and the kids had dinner under the table. Ramen. Mom of the year!
William watching for the garbage man.
William being angry because the was done vacuuming. Seriously he gests so mad.
Comments