Las Vegas with Blake

We got to spend a day with Monica and the kids and loved our time with them.  The last time we were there was when Ryan was alive, so that was a bit different.  But they have done a great job of continuing their life together.  We played pie face which is always a fun one!
Gracie being darling.  Seriously, she's a cute and spunky little thing!
Our second cousin's picture in this spot.  Hudson wasn't too thrilled about it but we were happy to have him in the picture anyway.  We had just gotten back from Spain and were super duper tired but everyone worked with us and it worked out great.  
Spencer saying goodbye to Monica. He just loves her, like really loves her.  We all do!
We went to see my parents property in Idaho.  My dad has been hard at work cleaning up trees and old junk on the property.  He has done a great job.  The kids loved this swing that Ethan made.

An awesome old barn full of great antiques. I wish we had more time to go through it and get some good stuff!  Dad saved a bell for us to take home. We plan on hanging it outside our front door.
An old house on the property. All the kids wanted a picture with a broom for some reason.


Stinky outhouse
This was so funny.  A garbage truck came down the road and the boys all had to watch it together. Even 16 year old Ethan. You're never too old for trucks!
Brooke and William drove with Grandpa and Ethan almost the whole way back to Las Vegas.  They even took a nap in the car,which never happens. Brooke enjoyed teasing and torturing Ethan.  William enjoyed riding in a huge truck.
Stopped by to see Great Grandpa and Grandma Terry.  Of course, she had her stock of sweets, which was good because I fell asleep the night before and couldn't get car snacks.  The kids loved visiting with them and always want to go back.  Four generations!

It was a weird quiet ride without Brooke and William. Hailey listened to CharlottesWeb and Spencer played a video game on the tablet.  I read a book and Blake drove. It was pretty great.


I was so exhausted after all the jet lag, time change, traveling and I didn't realize until I saw this picture! 
Brooke took over the camera.




I woke up one morning to find Hailey reading on my old windowseat.  Ah, memories.
Grandma and Grandpa got a pool for the back porch. It was a lifesaver, even if some of the kids threw rocks in it. Grandpa was very understanding.
The cousins at Sam's Club.
Sometimes I miss palm trees.
Pizza hot dog dinner at Sam's Club.  It was so fun.
Went to Krispy Kremes right before Blake had to leave.  My dad was nice to take him so that we wouldn't have to have sad kids at the airport.  We loved being with Blake in Las Vegas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke