Fall fun (October)

Fall makes me so happy.

Fall by the water.  Fall on the water. But don't fall in the water. haha
Love this forest boy.

Riding their broomsticks ala Harry Potter.
I got to go with William on his preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.  It was so fun.
He loved the jumping pillow, even though it was kind of dirty!
William and his friend Abdul.
I thought this was such a cute little building.
Weird face but William was really proud of his little pumpkin he picked at the pumpkin patch.
Sometimes you fall asleep sitting straight up.
Spencer was home sick and worked hard on his flag coloring book. He finished the whole thing.  He loves his geography and exploring!
This is my favorite picture of Jesus. I had it printed and framed for our house.  The whole family loves it.
Cleaning out the guts.  William's teacher, Mrs. Weber, is just the kindest lady. I love seeing her face and how much she loves him. Preschool has been so good for him.
Went to our annual fire department visit.  This time it was at a sub place and it was kind of lame but the kids still liked it.
Working hard!
William was the special helper and he got to sit in the special chair and bring a show and tell. This is a big deal!
We took a bunch of our old Friend and New Era magazines and put the stories into page protectors in binders.  The kids love reading them and it reduces all the magazine clutter!
We went to a little fair on Main Street. It was a beautiful day and you can see everyone had fun.  Though Hailey is getting too old to want to do face painting, which is weird, but part of growing up!  Spencer stayed home and helped Blake with the attic.
William bowling
Our family picture this year. I love it.  Karen took the picture even though she was sick and pregnant.  Love these guys!
William was sad about something and Hailey was comforting him and I thought it was so sweet.
Super cool tree!
Best part of leaves is hiding in them and exploding out.
The kids had to make their scarecrow guy. It's one of the highlights of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke