Harvest (September)

It was pajama day at school.  Best day of the year!

A nice grandpa comes and reads to William's preschool once a month. He loves it. Love small towns.
Brooke with her class
Spencer has been working so hard on his math. It's definitely not his favorite but he has been persevering. 
Signs of fall
Football game time!! Spencer had a good time this year.  He is getting better and more confident.
Brother Freestone brought over a bunch of apples for us to use.  He is so sweet. He always shares.
Spencer's football picture. I love it! But I don't want to pay for the individuals. We get the team picture and he puts it on his wall.
I have always admired this house.  It is just so awesome.  One day, we were walking by and I saw the lady who lived there and we started talking to her. We had never seen her before.  She took us in the back yard and showed us all these awesome things she had done.  Our area was a tree farm and the trees haven't been cut down in her yard, so she has an amazing little forest back there.  The kids loved the grandma. William had to go to the bathroom so we went and then he had to poo so we were in there forever and she was so nice to not be annoyed letting strangers use her bathroom! The house was Colonial and had a circular hearth and copper pots hanging. It was gorgeous!
Backwards day at school.
I think Hailey was really mad at us one day for some reason.  It happens sometimes at this age. But she is nice and forgives us! And we forgive her.  Families rock.
Our flower garden was kind of a mess this year.  We took some stuff out and put new stuff in.  So, we'll see how it works out this year.
William picked the tomatoes. He loves gardening.
Hat day. Brooke was so happy to wear the hat I took to Spain.

The kids played restaurant one day.  
I bought this tomato plant from a side of the road stand and we got orange tomatoes. They were delicious! And humongous!

The kids have such good imaginations. They always come up with great plans. This was one of them.
We were using some old dresser drawers for garden boxes.  Spencer spent a lot of time with the hatchet hitting out the bottom.  He even got a blister but he didn't complain. He just loves chopping wood!
William was in charge of the hose!
We were at Walgreens and the kids had to play with the musical toys and push every single one of them and laugh their heads off.
They were hiding in the clean closet.  I am pretty happy it was clean because it's not very clean right now!
William worked hard on his family tree project.
Fall walks with the best four kids ever.
Yellow forever!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke