Note to Self: 6 Months behind is a lot to catch up on (October)
This beautiful tree is across the street from us. It is some kind of Japanese tree that is so bright in the Fall! This picture doesn't even do it justice!
We went to go Boo some neighbors. It was getting late and Brooke was mad but she worked it out. One neighbor came to the door and didn't figure out what was going on, so he came out of his house and started looking all over for door bell ditchers. We had to tell him what we were doing. That was a little less exciting!
Hailey took an art class at school with dotting. She loved it.
I was going to study scriptures this way. It's a good idea!
It has been a year since Ryan passed away. I went on my first run since the miscarriage, 2 miles and it was slow and hard. But it made me think that I started running right after Ryan died because I wanted to do something on my bucket list because life is short. Was nice to look back at old pictures and we were happy they were able to come see us in Las Vegas a few years before he died.
Halloween goodies from Nanah!
Fall hats at school
We were working in the attic and had to run to the store. When I got back, this was at the bottom of the stairs. The kids had filled the garbage can with the rest of the sheetrock. So, we had this huge mess. I wanted to get mad but instead I was happy that they had done so much. We got the rest of the garbage outside and I didn't freak out. Yay!
Blake, the awesome star, who is the attic king!
Spencer loves his burgers.
Rising bread dough on a fall day.
William put a bunch of leaves in this can and dumped them into the bag over and over again. He is such a good little worker.
Brooke is darling.
Brooke's coat always has a bunch of rocks in the pockets.
Made an eyeball Halloween treat for Family Home Evening.
One of my best girls!
Before church picture
I was running out of patience one day and we needed to do pumpkin carving. Blake came to the rescue and cut it all out with his tool. Man, I am so lucky he is around!
Turned out good!
We made donuts. I have not perfected donut making but they were still ok.
We were doing secret sisters in activity days and Hailey's heart attacked our door. And she was nice enough to bring a sucker for each kid.
I love this little brick road. It is so quaint.
Brooke got invited to go to dance class with Addie. They had a great time together.
Brooke's scary ant.
William and Hailey holding hands.
I don't remember what this was about! But I sure love these kids!
I have been in activity days so many years and I love it.
William has been my great raking partner after school. He makes work fun.
Spencer having a little pancake with his butter.
Such a cute picture of William with his school friend.
Blake and I went to the temple on our own one day. Our friends, the Hadley's watched over the kids. She sent this picture of William with Cedar. So cute.
Went to a pancake fund raiser for band. This was after we got back from the temple cleaning at 2 in the morning. And I ended up getting a ticket! This was a wild weekend.







































Comments