April fun (2018)
Spencer read this book at school and got it for Christmas. It has some pie recipes in it so we tried this one, buttermilk pie It was good! Kind of like a lemon cheesecake.
Brooke in her school performance.
Hailey running track. She does long distance which is one mile and half a mile.
I got to have muffins with mom with William
Spencer keeping his notes. He is a funny kid.
All city band. I love it. It is so long and hot and the kids hate it but at the end, they always play America the Beautiful and it makes me cry.
The kids love these cookies from Jana Bailey.
Hailey made mint truffles.
Playing Blokus with William.
Cutest fireman in the world.
Teepee in the basement to make it less creepy.
I think we went to IHOP? I can't remember, I'm a year behind.
Victory over Winter!!!
Holy eyelashes
A sadder pinewood derby but we learned about being a good sport. Brooke loved it, it was her first.
Best shirt ever
Baby kitties at Barn Happy. We could have stayed there all day!
Hailey's self portrait got into an art show. My self portrait is two dots for eyes and a smile, soooo.....



























Comments