Apparently, we're moving! (August 2018)
We went to a waterfall in Iowa. It was beautiful. It was a bucket list with the Pences.
We went to an ice cave. It was freezing and cool (in both senses).
Spencer and Isaac. Best friends. They are so funny and similar.
Rock stacking at it's finest.
Love these friends.
Just a beautiful night with two great guys. Love that Spencer is wearing my Grandpa's cowboy hat.
I finally transferred the hostas to make the back of the house look better. Wood chips change everything!
All the kids were out one night, so William went on a date with Blake and I to Menard's. So weird to only have one kid with us!

Blake and I on a delicious date at the airport. We went on a job interview with Micron in Boise. The Pence's were so kind to let our kids stay with them over night so I could go with Blake. This was the yummiest airport food ever.
Blake ready for his interview. He's so cute and smart.
While he was in the all day interview, I went exploring. I checked out the Capitol building.
We found a Basque museum. Boise has the largest Basque population in the United States.
Cool art wall where people change the artwork on art nights. It's spray paint!
Headed back home. It was good to go to Boise but I was nervous because everything went so well.
One of the beautiful bouquets Sarah made. I usually buy them based on the cool vase.
Finishing up house projects because we had prayed and decided that moving and taking the job at Micron was the right thing. We all cried and mourned. I think I still am 18 months later! Iowa is such a special place with special people. We worked so hard and learned so much in that house.
Delivering flowers to friends.

I got some little gifts for the kids my last day at Barn Happy.
We went to the river for our last time. We have loved playing at the river. We will miss it so much.
No matter where we go, we take our best friends with us.
Hailey made this succulent cake. We have spent a lot of time watching Tasty so we better make something from it!
































Comments