Summer Fun (July 2018)
I think this is when we went with the Tidwells somewhere but I can't remember, darn it!
We went to a really fun park one day that had a swing zipline thing. We stayed for as long as the humidity would let us!
Barn Happy was very crowded one day so we got special treatment and ate in the corn crib.
Brooke and Addi playing dress up one day. They are such great friends. I love it.
Hailey saved up her money and bought hermit crabs and supplies. It's been fun. We've gone through a few as they are hermits and we can't tell whether or not they are alive.
The never ending cabinet painting project got some help from the kids. They're pretty good at DIY!
William being cool at the pool.
Brooke and Emiline, two of a kind!
Hailey getting ready for her first girls camp. We'll miss her!
We went to a baseball game. It's fun to cheer on the team and if the kids can make it till halfway through, they get a treat. Baseball always makes me feel so patriotic and summery.
Cooking has been one of my favorite things to do with the kids. I love that you are never too young (or old) to help out in the kitchen. Plus, there is lots of good talk time.
Sadie came with us on our adventures one day.
We went to my friend, Sarah's, farm from Barn Happy one day. Her house is 100 years old farmhouse and she had it remodeled. She's repurposed a lot of old items and it was amazing to see her creativity. Her gardens are huge, flower and vegetable. It was great to be in the country. The downside was me stepping on an electrified fence wire. The upside was everything else!
I think the kids were taking apart the broken vacuum.
Young womens was cancelled one night, so the girls came over for a tea party. It was fun to have them.
Bike ride to the library. They kicked butt. About five miles.
Scratch cupcake! Our favorite.
Apparently, kissing guinea pigs is a thing.
I think Brooke had a sleepover with me one night.
We all jumped off the high dive one day. It was terrifying. lol It took me a long time to do it.
Regular shenanigans
























Comments