Yellowstone (July 2018)

I think this was my favorite time in Idaho ever. We just got to do some new stuff. We went to a cabin that was built for a tiny man. It was fun to see how the kids measured up next to his height.
Kellie and Spencer took us to a semi secret spot in Wyoming. (I think?) It was so beautiful! I couldn't believe the water was so amazing. It was cold but that didn't stop us!
Nana had prayer rocks for us to paint. Even the adults did it. It was fun!
We went to the park for a bit and got a few great pictures from Kellie! PS this is William's all time favorite shirt and it is now getting almost too short! #80sshirtguy
We went to see Newsies at Playmill. It became William's favorite movie. The musical was a little different but it was so fun. I haven't been there since I was a kid!
Fun shot of the Bell boys, plus Ryan Litle, who they've happily welcomed in to the Bell boy club.

Hailey and I were writing a story on the drive home.

We drove home a more scenic route because we haven't gone that way before. We stopped at a run down side of the road place and it was super yummy!

I love coming home to see what our garden has done when we get back home.

Hailey won the talent show at the Bell's. We all did a talent and she played her flute. Grandpa had this fancy trophy for her.







Jordan brought his projector so we watched Nacho Libre on the side of the house. It's great to have a fun college student in the family.

Izzy was nice to take a family picture for us.


Two of my favorites: snuggly kids and books.

This actress at the Playmill used Willliam as an example. It was fun to watch. 
Yay! I love Blake.
The view from Kellie's parents cabin. That is Henry's Lake where I used to go as a kid with my family.
Playing Yellowstone bingo at the cabin. 

I used to go to this little spring when I was young. The kids loved filling water bottles.




We finally made it to Yellowstone! We drove through and accidentally went to the wrong exit, so we were able to see ALL of Yellowstone. It was beautiful as ever!
Don't ask me what this is about! Maybe the kids wanted a silly picture? They got it!
Niagra of Yellowstone
I love these people and that they agree to my adventures.


We got in Lake Yellowstone. I looked up "secret fun things" to do in Yellowstone and this was one. It was fun to be in the water for a bit, even though it was frigid.



Lunch in the car. We're classy that way.

We made it! After our little ahem, detour. We had just barely missed the eruption so we killed time for an hour in a museum and hanging out. It was pretty hot but we made friends with people we stood by in the crowd.


Hanging out in the Yellowstone hotel.
We made it to our hotel, which was in a super tiny town. We found a place to eat, but not before Brooke threw up from dehydration. They drink water but they are just not used to this kind of heat. We still had a great night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke