Blake's birthday!

Blake is awesome! Seriously, couldn't ask for a better husband. He is patient and loving and funny and sometimes more motherly than I am! The best birthday present he received was to finish his Bachelor's degree for IT. We have been working non-stop for 2 1/2 years and finally did it! Life has certainly been less stressful the past few days! We are looking forward to seeing him on the weekends again. I am sure he won't look forward to all of our home improvement projects!

For his birthday, he wanted to do.......nothing! So, we stayed home and watched movies. Made pancakes and bacon for breakfast, had Chinese for dinner and Cheesecake for dessert. I made the cheesecake myself. My first time, I forgot to cook it. This one turned out better! And we got him a backyard swing. He mentioned wanting one awhile back and since I am done buying him technological gifts, this was awesome! The only sad part is that he had to put it together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke