Prego Again!


Baby Bell #4 will be appearing on or around April 6th. I am hoping since it is Jesus' birthday, he/she will be a model child.=) We are excited for a baby. The kids love babies! And this time around, I won't be taking care of 3 babies, pretty excited about that! We are thinking it's a boy, but we shall see! Spencer says we should name it "baby brother".

Hailey made these when she found out we were having a baby.=)
Me looking tired and prego.
My dad came over and took Hailey to school last week. They were all excited to ride bikes. It was so cute.=)

Comments

Cindy said…
Looking great!!Heather!!! I think March and April are my favorite times to have babies. You lucky girl. :) Plus I have a theory on the 4th child... There is something special about them. Joseph Smith was the 4th child... Maybe yours will turn out to be a red head like mine did. :)
Hi I'm Lindsey! said…
Yay! Congrats! You make cute babies so keep them coming!:) Our 4th is clinging tight to heaven and doesn't want to come down:)

I think you asked what my hubby does...he is a Family Nurse Practitioner.

I wish you guys were closer. I know we'd have a blast with our crazy kids!
Nicole said…
Yeah!! Congrats that is super exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke