Spencer turns 4!

Another year: My boy is getting so big!! Time flies! Spencer is such a great kid. He is sensitive and fun and hilarious and wild and cuddly and sweet and has the appetite of a horse! We love our dude!

Every year, Blake takes the kid's on a birthday dinner wherever they want. My dad started this tradition with us and we've continued it. Spencer chose Subway for the meatball sub.=) Brooke and I went shopping and to Cafe Rio. Hailey went to her friend's house for a Barbie movie night and ice cream sundaes. It was odd to have everyone at different places on a Friday night, but fun!
He must be making an awesome wish! I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said a green cake. Easy enough!
I let the kids choose all the meals on their birthday. He chose spaghetti and meatballs. I stink at making meatballs, but it worked!! And he loved it!
Spencer kept saying he wanted a Toy Story garbage truck for his birthday. He forgot all about it after he saw his bike!
The kids being wild at Taco Bell lunch.

Spencer's day was perfect when his favorite song came on the radio: Dancing with Myself. He's not a weirdo, but he loves Flushed Away and it's on there!
We took Twinkies for his birthday treat. Some kids have peanut allergies at preschool, but twinkies are safe. He was so excited (though this picture doesn't show it!)
For breakfast he requested pancakes. I added the green as an extra touch.=) He goes to school by 715 and I didn't want to get up at 630 or earlier to make the batter, so I made these awesome overnight pancakes! Check them out!

Comments

Cindy said…
Happy Birthday Spencer and Blake!!
Nicole said…
Oh my gosh-If that picture of him blowing out the candles was a video, you would win on America's Funniest Videos...HILARIOUS!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......