Four is a Happy Handful
I had a birthday, 33 years. I have been making more of an effort to exist on the blog since I am part of the family too. I had a great day. The kids were off of school after Halloween, so we hung out a lot of the day. Blake spoiled me with a spa basket, which I have used not as often as I wanted to! Blake and I went out the day before for a lunch date. We went to a great hole in the wall diner. Blake took the kids out the next morning for a long time! I took a bath, did some writing and reading and ate my breakfast in peace. It was a great day.
Yes, you can squish four kids in a twin bed.
Every night we do the bedtime routine and Blake and I switch off girls and boys. I came in one day to find this and it was so cute. They love dad and his funny voices for stories. Blake was growing out a goatee with some guys at work. He couldn't stand it though, so shaved it off.
Brooke and her favorite frog.
We got this entertainment center from our neighbor and are going to repaint it. The kids turned it into their "shop". You could buy anything in the shop, even the cute puppy at the bottom. Love their creativity!
I got the kids working one day after school when it wasn't windy and we raked as much as we could. They did awesome! I am not used to taking care of a yard in the Midwest, especially one with tons of leaves. But we are learning!
The best part of raking is the giant pile after.
Comments