Halloween
I must admit, the Halloween craziness makes me a little crazy! But we did all the fun stuff. We went to the costume parade at the school and the kids were adorable. William loved watching all the fun costumes.
This is our only Halloween picture. It was such a crazy day. We have a dragon, the grinch (creative Brooke!) a mom and a police officer. Man, I was proud of Hailey for choosing to be a mom. She chose it last year and stuck with it.
We went to our friends, the Bunker's, for hot dogs before. The kids had a great time running around. Then we went trick or treating with our friends, the Pence's. They are some great friends! We went to their neighborhood and made the rounds. The kids were happy and exhausted after. We even trick or treated at Spencer's teacher's house. That was the highlight for him but I forgot to get a picture! She was thrilled to see him too. He is such a good boy for her.
The loot this year. And I am happy that one is over!
Comments