Hansen Dairy Field Trip

 We go to a once a week music class with our church friends.  One week we replaced music with the field trip.  It was so fun to check out a working dairy.  This family was really neat.  They all work together on the farm and some of their children even moved back to help out with it.  They have a big barn where they have dinner together and it just seems like such a neat life out in the country.
 We got to go on a ride to the farm.  The kids loved it!
 They had kangaroos too.
 Brooke got to pet some cows and man, did they stink!  But the babies were so cute.

 This is kind of gross but they got to "milk" a cow and they thought that was pretty awesome!
 We got some ice cream there too.  I love William's little tongue sticking out there.  It was delicious!
 This was the pond outside of their house.  They had a dock and would go swimming there in the summer.  Brooke wanted to take a picture by it.  This is the best we could get.  I would love to have this country life!
 A corn field getting ready for harvest.  Every time I see these, I can't help but think of the song "Fields of Gold".  It's just beautiful.
If you look closely at Brooke's shirt, the sticker says, "I met a dairy farmer."  It was a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke