Fall Leaves (Nov)
Heaven is four huge oak trees in your yard. Raking is the other side of that. Not so heavenly, but still worth it for the leaves. The kids loved playing in them after school. This was our yearly leaf pictures attempt. It was really fun. The kids are getting to be pretty good picture takers.
Hailey cartwheeling through the leaves. Don't ask me how she managed that with her winter boots on!
What a sweet face. Spencer is a ray of sunshine. I am excited to see the amazing things he will do in his life.
Hailey and Spencer are true friends. They were close in Las Vegas, but have become best friends in Iowa. They don't fight much and look out for each other all the time. We have been blessed with happy souls.
William is the happiest if he has a ball in his hands.
I don't remember what the blanket was all about, but Brooke wanted me to hold her like a baby. Done.
I'm proud to be the mom of these amazing kids.
I had to take a picture of just me, to prove to myself that I do get dressed from time to time. And to document our happy lives here. My friend, Jonelle, said this could be the picture I turn in when my book is "published". Nice to have the faith of people I love!
Comments