Soccer and stuff

 Brooke being cute at soccer one day.  She loved going to watch because they can run wild and play on the playground.  Note her mismatching shoes.
 Spencer did a great job at soccer this year.  It was a 6 week course and just practicing skills. I like these better because they are low pressure.  He loved doing the push ups!
 It was also nice because we got to see the changing leaves while we watched soccer.  I love Fall!
 William loves balls!  He had to get one every time and throw it.  He looks so chubby here!
 Spencer practicing dribbling.
 He got some gatorade chews on his last game.  We will definitely keep going with soccer.
 Brooke got on a kick where she would get William a snack.  And try to feed it to him.  He wasn't thrilled about that.
William always needs to see what I am cooking and he loves watching the mixer spin.  I love having his help.  As helpful as an 18 month can be in the kitchen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke