Keeping Busy (February)
Working on Valentine's is a serious labor of love.
Hailey put together her desk chair she got for her birthday on her own. Handy to have her around!
Spencer had to decorate his Valentine's bag for school. Of course it was Star Wars style!
Spencer was Babe Ruth for a school activity. He talked about his life and dressed up as him. I especially like that he wore Uncle Ryan's New York Yankees hat. He has always loved Babe Ruth and loved learning more about him.
Valentine shaped pancakes. Kinda looks like Mickey Mouse too!
Blake and I met up for a romantic Valentine's Day lunch at Culvers. I love him!!
William loved making his Valentine's box for preschool. He was so cute about it.
Checking through all the Valentine's goodies.
I started a new tradition where I write the kids and Blake a letter on Valentine's about why I love them. They really liked it.
Went to the YMCA to exercise and after the kids read through the newspapers. Thought that was pretty funny!
I had another miscarriage the day before Valentines'. Bad timing! My friend Jana brought me some tulips which I planted in our front bed in Spring. And Michelle sent me a tulip bouquet which was super sweet.

William and Brooke intermix their toys and shopkins all the time. It's so cute!
I decided I was going to write every day for a year and have almost made it through the whole year. It's been a great habit.
William lost his first tooth!
My parents sent me this homemade sourdough bread and a necklace and picture. It was so sweet of them to think of me.
Blake found a mystery key and William loved saying, "Now I have two keys." (studio C reference)
"Warm" weather in February calls for filling up the kid pool!
We made these cookies and they looked like bakery cookies! I don't know which recipe though!
William wasn't feeling well one day and fell asleep on the floor.
Blake reading to Brooke one morning.
Spencer working on his scouts. Sometimes it takes a bit of work to get him moving but he always gets going.
William said he was a jungle boy.
My Aunt Joyce sent me a box of books to help me during the miscarriage. She had had some too and said reading helped her a lot. I have read a bunch of them and trying to finish all of them before she returns from her mission.
Spencer and William were hanging out while Spencer was in the tub one day. They were playing cars in there. I thought that was pretty funny. Brothers!
Grandma Terry sent the kids these cute pictures of Jesus from Deseret Book. They loved them.
My dad sent a copy of this cd. We used to listen to it all the time when we were kids.
How do kids sit like this?!
I loved this! Mrs. Reubel is the greatest teacher.
Spencer had an allergy attack and fell asleep next to me. This hasn't happened in years!
I was working on a frame project so everyone had to take pictures in the frames. They think they're so funny. And they are!
We found these seeds and planted them. They died but it was still fun.
William has been helping me cook a bunch.








































Comments