A walk in the Spring (March)

What happens when you push on the cupboard door even though Mom told you to stop pushing on the cupboard door a hundred times.  Happily, we have a nice friend, Steve, who loves these kinds of projects and had it as good as new in one night!
Attic progress.  Got all the sheetrock up!
Running around in Spring is perfect.








Don't remember what this was about but I love this kid!
Spencer and I went on a date to the store. Happy boy.
I saw Brooke looking adorable reading Amelia Bedelia and snuggled in my blanket.
William is a good listener and judge of the flute performing.

Spencer wanted to do a cartwheel at the doctors office. It was pretty funny.
Hiding from the dr.
Sometimes we go see Blake at work and the kids run wild for fun.

William cutting a whole bunch of cranberries.
I made cranberry white chocolate bread for a scout fundraiser.  Sadly, part of the bread stayed in the pan.  It was still delicious.
There was a silent part of the talent show and the kids brought a ton of their artwork.  I love that they had a different part for people who have different talents.
Spencer's addition. He has spent so much time building with his legos!
The cake we took home with us!
Hailey had to do a flute solo and she was nervous but she ended up getting a Highly Superior, which you don't get very often.  Hooray!


Hailey's friend, Rachel, came over one day and they both love Harry Potter and had a great time together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

Brookey Brooke

A Slew of Pictures.......