Snowmen and stuff (January)

Well, I am officially a year behind on our family blog. I have no idea why we made cupcakes but I bet they were yummy!
Spending time keeping busy making puzzles.
William has been a great dish dryer.  He loves doing it and I love letting him.
We had swimming lessons on a snowy day.  Brooke didn't mind one bit.  She is one tough chick.
Winter wonderland. I love the quiet peace that snow brings.

Brooke made this snowman before school.  She has never gotten dressed for school so fast!
I was having a hard time dealing with all the miscarriage business and I took this picture to send to Monica.  Then I noticed Jesus right over my shoulder. I loved that.  And I loved that Monica surprised us by sending us pizza for dinner!

Brooke was mad at me one day.  We were cleaning out her room and came across this treasure of a note.  I laughed so hard.
Spencer is the lego master.
These two are best buddies.
We invited our friend's, the Pence's, over for Chinese dinner.  I hadn't made Chinese in years!  It was delicious!  She brought some Chinese donuts that I can still taste!
Good friends reading together.
Brooke getting all dressed up for church.  She usually doesn't like stuff in her hair so this was fun.
Blake has been working hard studying for his Masters degree.
The rice and truck activity never gets old.
Brooke got the kid of character award at school for doing so well on her reading.  We are so proud of her love for reading!  And I was lucky to be there when she got it because I was watching Hailey perform a play she had helped write for an assembly.  Good day!
Spencer has really been into decoding puzzles lately.
I was laying on the couch reading one day and noticed outside was so pretty and the sky was so big!  It's not very sunny in the winter so that was really nice to see.
I had an awful cold and eye infection so the kids made dinner and brought some to me.  They are such great kids!
We were trying to get William to stop coming into our bed in the middle of the night by rewarding him with stickers.  When he got enough stickers he got some prize that I can't remember.  It didn't work very long!
Brooke's letter saying she didn't need any more reading help! Hooray for hard work!
We got really bored one day in the winter so we made a yarn maze and the kids had to figure out how to get around it.  It only worked for a little bit and then we ended up finding yarn bits all over the house for days.  Good try!
Brooke was brave enough to let me cut her hair! She actually asked me to cut it.  I watched some youtube videos and learned you can put hair into a ponytail then cute off the ponytail and even it out.  It totally worked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke