Spiring/Winter Break (March)

In an effort to have a happy spring break, we made a contract stating how we could be nice to each other.  After a long winter, this was much needed!
Snow won't stop the kids from jumping on the trampoline!

Blake ended up getting pneumonia over Spring Break.  So that was crazy for us.  We played ping pong at the Y with friends.
We went to the library for a long time and yes, William wore pjs.
We've been working with our kids for years on housework and working together. So nice to see them working nicely! Hopefully, I am working myself out of a job.
Naturally, we had a snow storm over Spring Break so we had a great time sledding.




We went to the children's museum with friends.


Chess with Nelson.  They made their own rules and both won.
Killing time in the tub.
Making a treat for fun.
Playing at the science museum
Annual picture on the tank at the Army museum
The leprechauns came and dropped off a St. Patrick's Day treat.
Hooray for Target slushies and dates with older kids!
All the books my Aunt sent me.
The kids worked on lettering for fun.
I love lilacs and bought these but they died outside!  I guess I'll have to figure something out or my neighbors will just have to plant lilac bushes so I can enjoy their scent.

Comments