Busy Summer Fun
The last day of school for Hailey. Mrs. Rokes and her aide. They made the transition so much easier. Hailey and her teachers hit it off right away. We were so lucky to get such loving and caring teachers! When we got to school to pick her up, Hailey had been crying because she didn't want to leave her teachers. At times, when Hailey has her "drama moments", I get bugged but I am grateful that she has such an aptitutde to love and for learning. Spencer also had wonderful teachers, Mrs. Karen and Mrs. Sarah, but we got mixed up on the last day and weren't able to get a picture with them.
We met some friends at the park after we left the school. We had to get nasty McDonalds because it is the only fast food place in our town! It was a good day to meet up. We stayed at the park for more than three hours with our friends, the Hodgen's and the Glass'. The kids ran and ran and rolled down hills and got good and tired!
Brooke's filthy face after the park. Still cute!
Babies love to fall asleep on Blake. And Blake will take any excuse to take a nap! He is such a great dad. The more babies we have, the more understanding he is of my crazy post-pregnancy craziness! I am so grateful to have him.
We went to a new park over Memorial Day. There was a gigantic hill that the kids ran up and a spray water park. Also, there was another playground next to the river. I was watchin the kids like a hawk and looked away for two seconds to talk to Blake. Big mistake!! I looked back and Broke had run off and climbed a railing right next to the river with a twenty foot drop below. I almost had a heart attack and was totally freaked out. It will be a long time before I can go back to that park!
Spencer slipped in the water park and just looked so cute.
Artwork from Hailey
The kids were being silly and pretty gross with their food. Usually, I don't put up with this stuff, but it was just funny this day. Must have been the exhaustion talking!
Don't ask me what this was about! But I made these cool hot dog octopuses and the kids loved them.
Spencer has really fallen into the big brother role. He was never mean to William and always tried to include him in everything. He will go along with Hailey and Brooke's silly activities. He is a good sport in most things. Spencer is always willing to hug and laugh and be wild. I love him!
Hailey holding William for me. Of course, she is a multi-tasker. She told me the other day that she wants to be an adult so she can have a baby.
Spent the first few days of summer in a tent
The kids helped make these really easy 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins.
Comments