William's Baby Blessing
Blake blessed William the first week of May. It was a wonderful and low key day. Since we don't have any family out here or had really any friends at that point, we invited our neighbors to come with us. We wanted to get a picture with them but we were in a hurry to actually make it to church on time! They stayed through Sunday School and took a Book of Mormon home with them. I feel like we are so lucky to have them as neighbors. I am certain that Heavenly Father has led us to them to help them and for them to help us. It is such a blessing. Man, when I look at these pictures, I am pretty shocked that I have four kids already! I just can't believe how my life has changed over the past 7 1/2 years as each new baby has come. I think I have things under control and we have another baby and I see that I am starting all over again each time. But it is so worth it. William has been such a wonderful blessing for our family. He is pretty good natured and always has a willing smile.
William is about 7 weeks old in these pictures. He is such a big kid!! Blake did a wonderful job on the blessing.
The boyz! Spencer is very proud to have a younger brother so that he can "teach him how to play cars."
A failed attempt at a sister's picture. Brooke is just such a free spirit!
Hailey has really been a helper with William. He really loves her. She is always eager to help when he is upset or to get him from his bed. Spencer always wants to talk to him and make him laugh. Brooke will always bring diapers and kiss him. I love seeing them be so kind to him. Of course, we have our moments of down right meanness, but mostly it is good.
Comments