Swimming Fun

Brooke sharing her toys with William. We finally turned the corner on her not liking William and now she is really good to him. 

I am sure William is thrilled (and relieved) that Brooke likes him now!
Making french toast. The perfect "I just had a baby" dinner because everyone likes it and it only takes ten minutes!  And I don't have to go to the store because I already have all the stuff!  One monkey gets on the counter, so all the monkeys have to get on the counter.
Spencer started out swimming with floaties and a noodle.  He actually didn't ever want to get into the pool until I bribed him.  This was May.  By August, he was swimming wonderfully without any floaties and loved the pool.  Plus, he was tanner than tan!
Blake is a great sport when it comes to playing in the pool with the kids.  I was holding the baby so often in the pool that it was hard for me to wrestle with them.  He was up to the task!  I love Hailey's face in this picture.
Brooke on a mision!  She can tread water pretty well. I took off her floaties one day, just to see and she did awesome. I love that the kids can swim and that we have a pool here.  It really helps their confidence and takes some swimming stress off of me!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Spencer.  This is his true personality!
The pool was so great.  We were able to have lots of friends over to swim and keep busy.  We would swim from 3 pm to 7 or 8 almost every day.  We ate outside by the pool and lived in our swimsuits.  Sounds like a perfect summer to me! 
Hailey wanted a picture of her floating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke