The Many Faces of William

Here is William around 3 months old.  In about ten seconds, these are his different faces. He has such an expressive face and his eyebrows are the best part!  He is pretty entertaining. 
He had a hard time with the sleeping process, mostly waking up a million times at night and having a hard time going back to sleep after eating.  So, he ended up bunking with Blake and I some nights.  I would fall asleep feeding him and not know.

Love his chin on this one!
And this is my favorite! This is happy William!  He is such a Bell/Terry mix that it is hard to tell who he looks like.  He has such a great head of hair too!  He is our little gift and I love getting to know him.  What a special spirit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i want to HOLD HIM!!! :)
-Monica

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke