Fall Family Pictures

 We took family pictures with our friends, Mark, Tristen and Macy.  They are super great people who moved here around the same time that we did.  I often think we are great birth control for them.=)  I love this picture of our kids!  It was just perfect.
 Blake and I, ten years into it!  These were taken across the street from our house.  

 These are the Delanes!
 I lvoe Spencer and Brooke's faces in this one!
 This truly is reality!  No posing around here. I want to look back in 20 years and remember how life really was, not how I thought it should be.  This is the road leading up to our house and I love driving and walking it.  It is so beautiful. It makes up for a tiny rental with one bathroom.  It is so worth it to live out in this view!  It will always be my memory of the journey we made to Iowa and all that we have accomplished TOGETHER!
 Spencer doing air guitar. I just love this one. I can't believe there are six in our family. I was telling my friend, I thought I would have a master's and a career and 2 kids. I have 4 and they are my life and I am very ok with that! You never now where life will take you. I am so happy that life has led me here.
 Blake and I with Sweet William

 Brooke is all attitude.

 Great shot of Spencer

 Typical Brooke and Hailey dealing with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke