This is Halloween, this is Halloween

 I just had to take a picture of Spencer and Hailey in the morning.  They were having breakfast together and looking at the back of their cute little heads, I just wanted to remember it.
 Spencer's class party.  His teacher is Miss Karen.  He was snack helper so he got to go around and ask everyone what they wanted.  It was so fun to watch.  He was so polite and cute, even though Darth Vader is supposed to be mean!

 Brooke was pretty happy to be a part of it!
 William chewed on plastic toys.
 We went down the hall to Hailey's party where they had treats and did a craft.
 Outside the school.  Darth Vader, Vampire, Monkey, Pretty Princess.  They already have picked out their costumes for next year!
 We had the dentist scheduled for Halloween. I thought it would be awful, but it turned out to be a good thing because it gave us something to do into between school and trick or treating.  No cavities!
 William's first Halloween.
 Grandma Barb came over with bags and a bag of candy for each kid. A bag of candy. Oh, man!  
 Ready to roll.  I ended up taking the kids out because William wasn't feeling great and it was 40 degrees.  The kids pushed through though and we went up and down two streets that were awesomely decorated! We ended up at our stake president's house down the street where I could see Sister Cropper jumping up and down because we were their only trick or treaters.  
We went to a pumpkin drop at the family museum.  It was totally awesome and so messy.  The kids loved it! And I did too, especially since I was annoyed because I was five minutes late to the pediatrician for William's well check and they made me reschedule.  This cheered me up. It's hard to be annoyed when you're watching pumpkins crash!

Comments

Cindy said…
Serious cuteness!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Water Babies

January 2023

Brookey Brooke