Leaf Fight
We went to a dinner for church. This is the first time I felt put together since William was born!
Hailey and I made corn husk dolls one day. They are pretty fun and easy!
William is already getting into cars!
Brothers!! Spencer is always happy to remind me that we have 3 girls and 3 boys now.
Spencer and his best bud, Grandpa Darryl
William loved the leaves outside. He loved crunching them, playing with them and yes, eating them.
The kids getting after Daryll. They chase him all over and he "acts scared" of them. It is fun to watch.
What would have been a great picture of me and Spencer. Spencer took it so it has to go on here because he looks so dang cute! I am willing to post an awful picture of me just to see his cute face!
Pals
Another odd picture.
Typical Brooke. Hands on hips. Rolling eyes. No pants or shoes. Bossy!
Throwing leaves at mom rocks. I made three huge piles of leaves so they would throw them at each other. They ganged up on me. 3 to 1, I guess! Raking leaves was pretty gratifying. Nice to clean up a mess of nature!
Spencer has been working on getting rid of this stump for the neighbors. He was using a hammer for awhile and moved up to an axe, with us watching, of course.
Doing a fun Halloween counting activity
Comments