General Conference and our park
Blake and William gearing up for conference. What a pair!
sweet sisters
Spencer singing along to conference. He is the musician around here!
Hailey doing her conference packet. She wrote a super cute letter to every apostle. She is almost done and we are going to mail them out. Brooke being typical Brooke.=)
We had to go to our park while the leaves were changing. It was just good fun.
Hailey is my helper. She is very excited to be a mom someday. She has a skewed view of my sometimes, I think! Because she thinks I am super awesome. I am going to live on that for as long as I can. Hopefully, she still thinks so when she is a teenager!
One of my favorites of these two girls! Sharing a room has been good for them. They don't fight much.
Whenever Hailey won't do a normal smile, I just say "woo, woo, Michael" and she smiles. She has a best friend, Michael from California that we knew in Las Vegas. They say they are going to marry each other. Sounds good to me!
Spencer with grass. Serious.
What a cute kid!
Hiarious!!
One of my all-time favorites of Brooke!
If Spencer's tongue isn't sticking out, then something is wrong!=)
Brooke gathered all of those leaves because they were pink. She wouldn't leave without a fight. It took a week for me to throw them away because I didn't want to get rid of all of her hard work!
William pooped out. He can fall asleep anywhere!
Spencer Creek!! Had to get a picture of him by it.
3 of my favorites!
Comments