William our big boy and a Fall wal
William is about 6 months in this pictures. What a guy he is!! I am so grateful he was born when he was, even with the move and all. He kept me busily distracted and full of love. (when I wasn't completely exhausted!)
William is a big and tall kid! He is wearing 12 month clothes here. And weighs 20 lbs. Yes, my arm is sore. You would think it would be stronger. He also needs a haircut but I am not ready to let him look like a little boy yet!
He has a great belly laugh and loves being tickled. I could tickle him all day just to hear his laugh, but he gets annoyed after a bit.=)
Seriously, who doesn't love this squishy face!!
We went on a beautiful fall walk to look at trees and get energy out before preschool. There are so many pictures but they just don't do it justice! I love having seasons. It is such a great experience. The kids are able to really enjoy nature out here! And the sky couldn't be more blue.
Spencer was being a cool boy here and "wiped out" on his scooter. He loves falling down on purpose and skidding. All boy!
Comments